Raja Nazim

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Amazement Birthday 2011

its Saturday 28th May 2011, 2 days before my actual birthday.. having had a routine weekend lepaking with frens.. evening: kring kring kring kring........ (dug & din) called and insisted to fetch me and ina, like now.. Like unsuspicious for nothin' will happen, fetched us and make it four of us for “matpen or selfish” weekend (maknenye xde la lepak ramai2 just ktrg berempat jew).. :p

In car “blaa blaa blaaaaaa hehehehe kuikuikui huhuhhuuu~” then I asked “nak ke mana kite nie?” Dug answered “jumpe org sat kt Suzi’s Corner sementare tu kte pekene teh dlu kt sane” what a nice idea to utilized my weekend with at least some activity.
After 1++ hour lepaking then baru konon2nyee plan dinner at ampang lookout point. Again, nice idea!! Food-food kt up there pun not bad gaks isnt. As one might expect, we arrive at the location and………….

SURPRISE~~ HEPY BUFDAY TO U!! HEPY BUFDAY TO U!!

thanxxx tak krem plaks aku dorg nyanyi lagu ramai2.. likeeee OMG!! hahahahahahahha!! Siap ade theme tuee: WHITE + HAT.. and it was really amused birthday party ever.. Special thanks to my bro Raja Nazril and my sayang Nazalina for organizing special event for me.. not forgotten to all my frens yg datang and tolong2, arigatokuzaimassss!! ^_^ -Raja Nazim-


No comments:

Post a Comment